Maldives July 2014


Last Summer, while in Costa Rica, in pure holiday mood, I decided to book a trip Maldives on a ten day boat charter with ten other surfers through the Unisurfity group.  It was good to see some familiar friendly faces from other trips I'd been on, and it was possibly the best ten days of my life so far. (I say so far because I plan on venturing back there this year!). The Maldives are just paradise, and a surfers dream. We were very well looked after on board the GTM Cruiser, where we got fed three meals a day and brought out to the best surf spots on the day. It literally went something like this.. Surf, sleep eat and repeat  several times a day for ten days! Heaven! Instead of trying to describe it in words, here is a video clip instead. Enjoy and thanks for reading.